What Are The Benefits Of the SBI BPCL Credit Card
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) and SBI Card collaborated to introduce the BPCL SBI Card, a co-branded gasoline credit card. In addition to gasoline expenditures, the credit card offers many points and advantages for eating, entertainment, grocery shopping, and department stores. The card has a membership fee of Rs. 499. Suppose someone wants to know the SBI BPCL credit cards’ benefits. In that case, they should follow this article because it contains all the necessary details, including the advantages of the SBI BPCL credit cards mentioned.
What are the benefits of the SBI BPCL credit card?
There are several features and advantages available with the BPCL SBI card, such as:
Benefits of fuel surcharges
- A monthly surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 100 at all BPCL gas stations nationwide.
- 70-litre annual fuel savings.
- Value back of 4.25% (13X* points) on gasoline purchases made at BPCL gas stations—1300 Reward Points at most in a billing period.
Rewards point advantages
- One reward point for every Rs. 100 spent on non-fuel expenditures; five for every Rs. 100 spent on groceries, dining out, movie tickets, and department stores.
- More than 24 million locations worldwide accept the card.
- You may use the card at any MasterCard or Visa store.
Simple bill-paying option for utility bills.
- Upgraded Credit Card
- Family members’ add-on cards are accessible.
- Transferring balances from other credit cards to the BPCL SBI card, which has easy EMI payments and reduced interest rates, is an option.
Flexi pay Advantages
- Flexi Pay allows for the simple EMI conversion of transactions over Rs. 2,500.
This credit card offers additional perks in addition to reward points, such as contactless purchases, EMI conversion, and welcome incentives. Here are a few more advantages of the SBI BPCL Credit Card:
SBI BPCL Credit Card members may use their card to make contactless purchases and receive 2,000 bonus reward points worth Rs. 500 upon registration fee payment.
SBI BPCL Credit Card: Fees
The following lists the charges that are associated with the SBI BPCL Credit Card:
- The fee to join is Rs. 499.
- Reversed upon spending Rs. 50,000 a year, the Annual/Renewal Fee is Rs. 499.
- Finance Charges: 3.5% per month (42% per year)
- Late Fee for Statement Balance Payment
- Less than 500 rupees: None
- From 500 to 1,000 rupees: 400
- From 1,000 to 10,000 rupees: Rs. 750
- From 10,000 to 25,000 rupees: Rs. 950
- From 25,000 to 50,000 rupees: 1,100
- The sum above Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,300
SBI BPCL Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for this credit card are very simple. Look at the following.
- Age range: 18 to 60 years old.
- Employment Type: Salaried or self-employed.
Documents Required to Apply
- Acceptable types of KYC verification include a passport, voter ID card, driver’s license, Aadhaar letter or card, NREGA card, and PAN card.
- Valid forms of identification include voter identity cards, PAN cards, driving licenses, and Aadhar cards.
Photographs and the last three pay stubs or bank statements are included in the income documentation.
- Valid documents proving residency include utility bills, passports, and ration cards.
So, what are the benefits of the SBI BPCL credit card? The rewards points, fuel surcharges, flexi pay benefits and simple payment options are all individually discussed in this article. Don’t panic if you know little about credit card benefits because our site will ride you to the zenith of its information.