Honeymooning has never been easier. You don’t need to spend months planning your dream trip to Bali, because we’ve done the hard work for you with this guide. Whether you want to splurge on luxurious hotels or fly in with a budget airline, we’ll show you how to travel like royalty on your honeymoon in Bali. And when it comes time for that romantic dinner at your favorite restaurant, you’ll know what dishes are worth trying and which ones will make your stomach turn!
Paradise on Earth
Bali is a very popular tourist destination, and you’ll see why. Paradise on Earth is what Bali offers its visitors.
If you’re looking for activities to do while traveling in Indonesia, look no further than Bali! There are tons of things that you can do here: beaches, mountains and waterfalls (including one with an enormous waterfall), temples and museums (many of which have been built by local artisans). You’ll also find shopping malls scattered throughout the island where people come from all over Asia to shop at high-end brands like Louis Vuitton or Gucci.
The best time to visit Bali is between June to January
The best time to visit Bali is between June to January. The temperature is in the mid 20s at this time, and it’s not too hot or cold. Bali is a very popular tourist destination, so you’ll want to make sure you book your flights early enough!
Bali has a tropical climate with warm days and cool nights throughout the year (with temperatures rarely going below 80 degrees Fahrenheit). There are many beaches along the coast where you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling during your trip.
It’s easy to travel around Bali
You can travel around Bali in a number of ways. You can rent a car, take a taxi or bus and get to know the island better. There are many places to visit on the island, including:
- Kayangan Lake in Seminyak
- Tirta Gangga Waterfall in Kuta
- Uluwatu Temple in Jimbaran
Bali has something for everyone
Whether you’re looking for beautiful beaches and water activities, or an active getaway full of shopping and foodie experiences, Bali has something for everyone.
Bali is the ideal destination for couples who want to spend their honeymoon in a tropical paradise atmosphere with lots of activities on hand. The island offers more than just beaches: there are also cycling tours through rice terraces or trekking through volcanic mountains that are perfect for hikers and climbers alike (and kids). In addition there are plenty of cultural events like art exhibitions at galleries or performances at temples where you can learn about Balinese culture firsthand!
Be sure to include a spa treatment in your itinerary
Spa treatments are a great way to relax and unwind after a long flight. Bali has some of the best spas in the world, so be sure to include them in your itinerary when you’re planning your honeymoon trip. They’re available at all price points and can often be booked online or through your hotel.
Visit some of Bali’s famous temples
- Pura Luhur Uluwatu: If you’re looking for a more traditional Balinese experience, this temple is worth visiting. It has been around since the 11th century and hosts some beautiful paintings inside its walls.
- Pura Tanah Lot: This temple is located on Mount Agung, one of Bali’s volcanoes, so it’s very popular with tourists who want to see Mount Agung from above. You can also visit the nearby village where there are lots of local shops and restaurants offering food from all over Indonesia!
- Pura Taman Ayun: This temple dates back to 1631 when it was built by King Gajah Mada who ruled Lombok at the time before he became king here in Bali Island too! There are some nice paintings here including one showing how they used coral stones as building materials instead because they were scarce during construction but still beautiful nonetheless!
- Pura Besakih: This Hindu temple complex contains both Hinduism (the main religion practiced) along with Buddhism (another type). There’s also a mosque here too which provides Muslims access into worshiping their faith inside this structure itself; however most visitors will probably only visit during prayer time since most tourists don’t usually go out into nature alone without someone else around them while doing so…weird concept?
Spend a night on the beach
If you want to spend a night on the beach, there are two options. One is at Uluwatu Beach in Bali and the other is at Menjangan Beach in Lombok. Both have beautiful views and are right next to each other, so it’s easy to combine them into one trip!
The beaches are located close to each other, so you can easily visit both in one day. They are also quite touristy and have plenty of restaurants and hotels nearby so you don’t have to worry about finding a place to stay.
If you are looking for a more remote beach, head over to Pemuteran Beach. It’s located in the far west of Bali and is a bit harder to reach, but it is well worth it!
Nature & Adventure
If you are looking for a place that has a lot of nature and adventure, then Bali has it all. It is known as the ‘honeymoon capital of the world’ because it has so many things to do for couples who want to have an amazing time with their partner.
Bali also has some activities that can be done in-tandem with one another: hiking, rafting and scuba diving are examples of activities that can be combined together into one trip if you want something more than just walking around while enjoying nature at its finest!
If you’re looking for something more challenging than just relaxing on your vacation then there’s no need to worry because there are plenty of other fun things going on here too! From water parks like Blue Lagoon or Waterbom Park; beach volleyball games; parasailing rides; ATV tours (like ours) even go-kart racing…the list goes on!
Diving & Snorkeling
Bali is known for its diving and snorkeling, so you can get a full-on taste of marine life as you explore the coral reefs. You’ll see sea turtles, dolphins, manta rays, and sharks swimming in the water. Most of these activities are done from shore; however if you want to go diving or snorkeling with your honeymooners (or just for some alone time), there are boats that will take people out into deeper waters where they can see even more underwater wonders!
Culture & Heritage
Bali is a melting pot of different cultures. The Balinese people are known for their rich culture and heritage, which can be seen in their traditional dance and music performances.
The Balinese have a Hindu majority population, but also have a large Muslim minority. Many temples exist throughout Bali that were built by both groups of people over time.
Bali is also known for its natural beauty. The island is surrounded by mountains and lush green forests, making it a popular destination for people who love nature.
Bali Safari and Marine Park
Bali Safari and Marine Park is one of the most popular places to visit in Bali. The safari park has many different animals that you can see, including elephants and tigers. In addition to these two main attractions, there are also other smaller exhibits that may interest you as well.
If you are interested in seeing more than just animals on your trip to Bali then consider taking a dolphin show or a boat ride around the bay!
The park is a great place to visit with the whole family. There are many different types of animals that you can see and even feed! There are also other attractions in the park, including an aquarium and a butterfly garden. If you want to Book your Bali Tour Packages one step further then consider taking part in some of their other activities as well.
Top Hotel’s to stay in Bali
Top luxurious Hotel’s to stay in Bali for couple
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua
- Grand Hyatt Bali
For a luxurious stay in Bali, choose from these top hotels:
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua. This resort offers an array of amenities including a health club and spa treatments that are sure to relax you after a long flight or busy day at the beach. Located near Kuta Beach, this hotel is within walking distance of shops and restaurants as well as attractions like Monkey Forest Park and Jimbaran Bay Village. Guests will also be able to enjoy their own private pool with amazing views overlooking tropical gardens full of flowers and plants throughout their stay here!
- Grand Hyatt Bali. Located just steps away from Kuta Beach’s famous promenade, this five-star hotel features 1,000+ sq ft terrace gardens that overlook crystal clear waters where colorful fish swim by during any time of day or night! With eight stylishly designed rooms available for guests visiting this area who want something more than just basic accommodations; there’s no need for us to tell you why we think it’d make sense for anyone looking for something special when planning their trip here—just go ahead and book one now so we don’t have any reason not keeping quiet ourselves anymore.
Top Restaurants in Bali
If you need a recommendation for the best restaurants in Bali, look no further than Bali Hyatt. Located in the Nusa Dua area of Bali, this luxury resort and spa is home to some of the best food in all of Indonesia. Here are some examples:
- Royal Balinese Restaurant (RM 190 per person) – this restaurant serves traditional Balinese dishes including ayam masak kepiting (chicken cooked with spices) and kambing matang (lamb cooked with herbs).
- Lazy Garden Cafe & Bar (RM 80 per person) – this cafe offers delicious pastries made from homemade ingredients such as butter milk or coconut milk, as well as a selection of afternoon tea treats like cookies, cakes and other sweet treats prepared by trained chefs who specialize in making desserts at home!
Best beaches to visit on your honeymoon in Bali
Best beaches in Bali for honeymoon couple
- Tanah Lot Beach
- Bali Hai Beach
- include Jimbaran Bay and Nusa Dua Beach
If you’re looking for the best beaches to visit on your honeymoon in Bali, then these are some of the most popular choices.
- Tanah Lot Beach: This beach is located just north of Kuta and has an array of activities to keep everyone entertained. You can swim in the waves or snorkel among beautiful coral reefs. There are also several bars that offer drinks and food as well as live music performances throughout the day.
- Bali Hai Beach: This beach is located south of Kuta and offers a more relaxed atmosphere than many others around the island because it’s less crowded during peak season (October through April). It’s also where you’ll find restaurants serving traditional Balinese cuisine along with Western favorites like burgers or pizza from local chains like Pizza Hut or Papa John’s Pizza locations near this location
- include Jimbaran Bay and Nusa Dua Beach. You’ll also find plenty of activities, including snorkeling or scuba diving in the warm waters as well as surfing or parasailing on the waves.
Visit the Tegalalang rice terraces and the Tegenungan Waterfall
The Tegalalang rice terraces are a must visit for every tourist. It is located in Gianyar Regency, Bali. The Tegenungan waterfall is another good place to visit if you want to enjoy nature and see some beautiful scenery around the area. This waterfall can be found on the way to Ubud from Kuta or Seminyak.
This waterfall is located on the way to Ubud from Kuta or Seminyak. It is a must see place when visiting Bali, especially if you want to see some beautiful scenery around the area.
It is a place where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the waterfalls and also get a chance to see some animals around it. It is not only about the waterfall, but also about the nature that surrounds it.
Takeaway: Bali is a wonderful place for tourists from all over the world
Bali is a wonderful place for tourists from all over the world. There are many things to do in Bali, including hiking and snorkeling at the ocean, visiting temples and markets, enjoying local cuisine at restaurants and cafes, or even just relaxing on a beach. It’s also safe to visit Bali; there are plenty of hotels where you can stay during your trip!